CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 19, 2011

$425.00 and a FREE COOKIE!


425.00 & a FREE Cookie!

I don’t know about you but the FREE cookie had me immediately!
Do you ever check your receipts? I know we get so many of them but look towards the bottom.
There are some great opportunities. I was going through my receipts and noticed I had a lot of opportunities to score some FREE stuff!
I don’t know about you but it was worth my 18 minutes (yes, I timed myself) to try to earn 425 dollars in gift cards and a FREE cookie.
You can elect whether you want to receive promotional information and I normally mark no that way I don’t get spam. I have the opportunity to win 2, 100 giftcards from Fry’s, a 100 giftcard from Safeway, a 100 giftcard from Party City, a 25 giftcard from Tilleys and automatically received a code for a free cookie at Subway just for filling out the survey.
Check out your receipts and just take a few moments to give your opinion! You could get some awesome!

1 comment: