CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Priceless Puppies

Who doesn't like cute sweet puppies?
Well my Mom LOVES them!




Check her website out Here!

She loves her dogs so much! She should -  she has 7!

Would you ever do something that could hurt these cute little babies?

Well she wouldn't even think about it!

We were talking one day about cleaning house, kids, dogs, etc. and I told her she should check out Shaklee because it is non-toxic.

Click Here Seriously to check out all the harmful stuff we all have or have had in our homes. Seriously takes like 1 minute to read it! 9 out of 10 poison exposures occur in the home.

And who more to get in trouble with chemicals and harmful products - very cute curious puppies!


She says it is so nice to not have to worry about her babies any more! She knows she can clean and not worry anymore because the Basic H2 (R) Organic Cleaner is non-toxic and she can use the wipes or the spray!

They are all so curious about everything!


Looks like big boy Parker (her oldest) and a cute little puppy are trying to chase her mop!

No worries! She is cleaning with non-toxic supplies. So she knows her puppies will go to homes healthy.

How sweet!

Are you interested in how to clean your house with great working non-toxic cleaners?



Not only does my mom use the cleaner she uses the Get Clean Laundry Detergent when she washes their bedding. She knows this is safe because it is hypoallergenic NO phosphates and NO chlorine.
Puppies Anyone?
She has 2 left!


If you are interested in puppies go check out T's-Mini-D's Puppies

To have a safe and clean home go Here to check out Shaklee

The best thing! Shaklee never tests on animals!

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww. Those puppies are waaaayyy too cute. I really really want one :)

    And yay for using cleaners that are safe for them! That's important :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa (Shanna's Mom)May 24, 2011 at 2:33 PM

    I just wanted to let you know that I washed some of the dachshund ladies blankets that had some blood stains and also some of their little panties they wear when they are in the house during the "special time of month" and all the blood stains came out! I mean really - everything - OUT! I simply did a pretreat with the Basic H2 Organic Cleaner and then dropped them in the washer and used the Get Clean Laundry Detergent. Great Stuff (Shaklee) - T's Mini D's, owner of the Dachshunds (Shanna's Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! They are so precious! I love that they are safe! I bathe Audrey in the Basic H2 and sometimes Koda (my dog) will run up and drink her bath water! :) At least I know it won't hurt her! I am so glad your Mom loves Shaklee, it is so amazing for families and pets and I love how it is changing families and helping keep them safe! Even the furry ones! Erin

    ReplyDelete