CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Where Have I Been?

Wow, life has been super busy! I have missed blogging (not sure anyone missed me blogging) but we have had a great deal going on the last 3 weeks!

My kiddos started school this week! I know what you are thinking July? Well they go to year round school so it was that time again to get started!

Work has been crazy, getting ready for the new school  year has been crazy, and I have been super tired from coming back from vacation - isn't that always how it is?

I am not sure I will be blogging each day but I hope to make it on 2-3 times a week. We are trying to simplify in our lives and part of that is me devoting more time away from the computer.

I wanted to share some pictures we had made while home on vacation. I hope you enjoy!












2 comments:

  1. Love the pics! Love the one best of you all laying in a circle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally missed you! My fav pic is the one where they are giving each other the "evil eye" and choking down smiles. Love it!

    ReplyDelete