CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Back to School

School has already started for us! Can you believe this? Well we go year round so they get about 6 weeks off in the summer and then back to school in July we went!


I just can't believe it! Here they are getting all grown up and starting into 6th and 8th grade!

Leave it to my youngest to wear a flannel shirt back to school in July in Arizona!

Like so many other people in need so are our schools. It is sad, it is crazy, and honestly it makes me angry to think that our teachers and schools do not have the supplies they need to help our kids learn.

This year in addition to the tissues, paper towels, pencils, extra paper, markers, and pens I also decided to send some cleaning supplies. I know they normally ask for sanitizing wipes and cleaners because they need these basic supplies for their classrooms!

This year I discovered a great line of non-toxic cleaners that really have changed the way I clean, do laundry, as well as just live our lives.


I sent in the Shaklee Basic H2 Organic Cleaner for each of the teachers my kids have this year.  This bottle of Basic H2 Organic Cleaner will last your teachers for a very long time. I have been using the same size bottle for the last 6 months and I have only used 1/4 of the bottle.

The Basic H2 Organic Cleaner would be the donation that keeps giving to the teachers all year long!

Shaklee also has Get Clean Germ Off Fragrance Free Wipes which are great cleaning wipes and cleans off germs!




Since my kiddos are in P.E. this year and they wash their uniforms or athletic uniforms I have also decided to donate some of the Shaklee Fresh Laundry Detergent and Get Clean Soft Fabric Fragrance Free Sheets. I know these products are safe and do not leave any harmful residue on the clothes.

So as we gear up for your new school year - think about what you are going to donate to your school, your teachers, your kids school year!

Are you a teacher? Send me an email to codyhaley106@gmail.com and I will send you a free sample of Shaklee Basic H2 Organic Cleaner for your class reunion!


1 comment:

  1. You are such a sweet momma! :) I can't believe they are so grown up! :)

    ReplyDelete