CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Making a Small Difference

In my small little world I am trying to make a difference somewhere else in the world.

I am sure many of you have heard of TOMS Shoes but it is a fairly new product to me and I LOVE them!

If you haven't ever heard of them I encourage you to check out their website at http://www.toms.com/ to check out the shoes and the story that started it all!

I LOVE the idea that when I buy myself a pair of really comfortable shoes that a child somewhere in need of a pair of shoes will receive a pair for FREE! They also do the same thing for apparel and eye glasses!

My FIRST of many many many pair of TOMS



These are stonewashed black. I chose these because they will go with so many differnet outfits. I can't wait to pick out a few more!


I will be giving some TOMS for Christmas gifts because in the true spirit of giving, it really is the gift that keeps on giving.  I am super excited this year to be searching for products that make a difference - I can't wait to share some of the companies and gifts I have found with you.

There are baby TOMS, TOMS for Men, Wedges, and even glittery TOMS!



1 comment:

  1. I don't own any TOMS, but yes, I think it's great that it gives to those in need. I've heard they're super comfy, but I just can't get over the appearance of them...

    ReplyDelete