CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 9, 2011

Little Things

Little Things

Do you ever stop to think about the little things we should be thankful for?

I am just as guilty as the next person to get caught up in the hustle bustle of life and complain about little things, big things, just thing when it doesn't go the way I want it to be.

However, there are many others WAY worse off than we are. We are blessed. Blessed beyond words to explain.

Things I am thankful for:

  • Living in a country that I have freedoms that we often take for granted. I can go to church freely and worship God.
  • I was able to take a hot shower this morning (running water is such a wonderful thing to have!)
  • Schools my kids can attend
  • That I often feel overweight (odd yes but obviously that means I am getting more than enough to eat - so I am blessed)
  • I like my job - that I have a job
  • I have the most wonderful friends!
  • I still have both my parents and I enjoy talking with them.
  • I still have 3 out of 4 grandparents in my life
  • I have a great relationship with my sister even though we live thousands of miles a part.
  • That it takes me hours to clean my house - blessed to have a nice home.
  • Thankful even when I am at the pump. I have transportation, nice transportation even if it does cost us over $500 a month in gas. Glad I can pay to put the gas in the vehicles.
  • Thankful that I can argue, bicker, and make up with my hubby. I had a friend from school that lost her husband abruptly and without notice this summer, I am sure she would give anything to have the opportunity to have the good moments and the bickering with him.
  • Thankful my life is so busy and full that sometimes I just don't know how I am going to do it all.
What are you thankful for?


No comments:

Post a Comment