CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Easy Snack Idea


Great and Easy Snack!!



 All you need is Granny Smith Apples, Caramel Syrup, and Cream Cheese




                                                              Slice your apples



Mix your Cream Cheese in the bowl with the Caramel Sauce






                                  Put the Cream Cheese in the middle of the plate



Put your pretty slices all the way around





Then drizzle the syrup over the Cream Cheese on top to make it super pretty!
Super Easy, fairly healthy (at least the apples). My hubby and kids loved it! (I am super picky!)
Give it a try and let me know what you think.


1 comment:

  1. um yum!!!! I think maybe just maybe this will tempt my child to actually eat an apple?? I will try and let you know if it was a success or fail :)

    ReplyDelete