CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Excited!

Well I hate that I haven't posted anything in the last few days. It has been a very rough week and very busy.

Although this week has been filled with lots of stressful situations and busy busy busy I was able to get our tickets purchased for our trip home to TN this summer!

I am so EXCITED!!!!

By the time we go home in June it will have been a year and a half to three years since each of us have been home to TN to see our families.


Normally when we go home we have to fit it into about 5 days and then 2 are always for traveling. But this time we have saved our vacation days and we are going to get to be there for 10 full days!

During this time we will also be having our 15 year class reunion!!

I know some people aren't coming to the class reunion which is always mind boggling to me but to each their own. I love seeing the people I grew up with even if we weren't always the best of friends I find it so interesting to see how people are doing and what they have been doing. I love it and can't wait!

I can't wait to see my grandparents! I want my kids to visit with my grandparents. I lost my Dad's mom, my Mamaw Doris about 2 years ago and it still makes me very sad so I can't wait to see my other 3 grandparents. I am so lucky and so blessed to have my grandparents as a part of my life.

Papaw Charlie, Mamaw Doris, Papaw Ray, and Mamaw Shirley

My grandparents have always been a very important part of my life growing up and I really miss seeing and getting to talk to them like I did when I lived closer to home!

So with the bad that happened this week there was a LOT of good as well. I can't wait to see my mom and dad, my sister and her family, My grandparents, all of Michael's family and his parents as well as the people we grew up with and went to school with!

Trying to wipe out all the bad from last week and gear up for this upcoming week! It is going to be big week! It is going to be Haley and my BIRTHDAYS!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment