CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 2, 2011

Don't Judge Me

Don't Judge Me

I mean I try very hard to keep my house super clean and I am a freak about my floors. Which makes it even more odd that I have a dog that likes to pee on my carpet!

I told Rebel listen buddy I already had your b*ll$ cut off if you keep it up I am going to have something else cut off!

Problem is my husband LOVES this dog! I do too don't get me wrong but somehow I am the only one that ever cleans up his pee off my carpet- eeewwww! I can't stand it! It's embarrassing - so again, Don't Judge Me!

As many of you may already be very  aware I love Shaklee! So, I decided to give it a try in my shampooer!

       

I used 1/2 teaspoon of Basic H2 Cleaner the 1 scoop of the Get Clean Nature Bright by Shaklee.

I was so thrilled but no surprised by the results!

Remember - please don't judge me.




BEFORE
AFTER

SO GROSS!


See all the discoloration?

This looks amazing! This is the brightest I have seen my carpet in a long time!

A working momma's work is NEVER done!


6 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I agree, that is gross, but I'm not judging cause a) you have no control over your dog, and b) everyone's carpet water would be at least that gross, if not worse.

    But your Shaklee did a FABULOUS job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, nice!

    I need to clean my carpet. It's pretty gross.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, very nice! The biggest problem I have with my 2 dogs is the older one pukes up stomach acid if he doesn't eat AM and PM. Want to talk about staining! He hasn't done it in a while though (knock on wood).
    Right now my carpet is looking pretty scary because our vacuum broke. UGH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow-that looks AWESOME!!! Carpet can be so hard to keep clean sometimes:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks soo good!! I too have a dog but he doesn't pee on MY carpets, so yeah I may be judging you haha JUST KIDDING!

    now that I am potty training I have a 3 year old who pees on my carpets, so please don't judge ME!

    ReplyDelete