CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Rah Rah Ree kick'em in the Knee!


My Mini-Me!!

S-C-O-R-E that is what hear all the time!

Sure enough Haley is cheering this year at middle school!
I can’t contain my excitement I am SO excited! I loved cheering and I swore I would never push her into it and she decided to do it on her own!

If she decides she doesn’t like it, I promise I am totally going to die OK with it!

She is so stinkin cute!


 Haley is Rocking the Boat!

Cheering outside when it is 108 degree is PURE misery!

The first game I wasn’t so prepared, I had her drinks but we learned very quickly and NOW we are prepared.

A couple of moms have worked together and now we have fresh fruit (cold snack but nothing too heavy), plenty of drinks on ice, spray bottles with water, AND wash clothes in cold water in ice that can be used on the back of their necks so they feel better instantly.

I love it!


2 comments:

  1. She is SOOO grown up! Wow! Go Haley!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. do not let them pour water over their heads when they're really hot. the cloths are fine or better yet, put their hands in cold water up to the wrists

    ReplyDelete