CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Virtual Tutoring

Do you Skype?

It did take my 11 ½ year old to show me how but it is great!

Want to know the best thing? My kids and my family can totally keep in touch!

My sis and her family live in KY and my parents and grandparents live in TN. We don’t get to see each other near often enough.

Want to know what’s even better?

VIRTUAL TUTORING!!!!

My dad is a whiz when it comes to math. I am pretty good but not like my dad. So when Cody was having some questions and I just couldn’t stand to try to look at 8th grade math I mentioned getting my dad on Skype!

See my dad on the screen? Cody and Pappy working on math homework! It was great!


Amazing! Cody went over the questions with my dad and voila!! It worked and it was great!

BETTER YET ~ The time they get to spend with each other makes me feel like my kids will grow up feeling like their grandparents were more a part of their life then just over the phone or through texts.

I hope we are not only helping with the math but building memories.


2 comments:

  1. That's a really neat way for Cody to get to spend time with his grandpa. I'll have to get my parents on Skype so the kids can try that. I know my mom would love to walk the girls through some of her recipes.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi there.)

    Oh, you ve got such a cute blog!! I love it!
    Nice post.))

    I need your help (maybe again) ...
    Do you anything about PayPal? If yes, can you say me about this system?
    thanx.

    ReplyDelete