CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 22, 2011

Tears? Teenagers? Coolest Boy Ever!

HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY CODY!

My oldest, my firstborn, my crazy boy turns 13 today! Where have the years gone? Why am I so emotional about this today? Most parents probably are doing a dance that they are closer to moving out! Me? Nope, just a little teary thinking of my baby boy growing up, one step closer to moving out, and hold on...... the teenage years!

WARNING: Lots of pics - I can't help it, I am a PROUD mom!

8-22-98  11:29 A.M. Central Time - Born: Panama City, Panama
1/2 Panamanian as he says lol - Nope just dual citizenship - Panamanian/U.S. Citizen! How cool is that?!

Cody celebrated his first birthday in Puerto Rico, Born in Panama, moved to PR

Winnie The Pooh Themed! I remember it like it was yesterday!

Sweet big brother with new baby sis Haley

Saying goodbye to Pappy when we flew back to PR after having sis at home in TN
Funny funny boy!You were always into something making us all laugh! Still doing it!

Cody wearing his Pappy's hat riding the rocking horse Pappy made for Cody and Haley

Birthday party in TN! 2003

Cody and his cousins and sis!

Crazy Cody!

Cody's first day of kindergarten!
Crazy kid! Eating Pals this past vacation while in TN!

Great Moments between daddy and Cody! Learning the fine art of shooting a pistol



Love you buddy!


Super Cool older brother!

Aunt Brooke's visit to AZ in 2010!

Good times Good times!

My 3 favorite men! Cody, Hubby (daddy), and my dad Allan! Slingshot water balloons?! LOTS OF FUN!

Getting so big!


Home to TN on vacation

Yes, that is my child. It was a lesson for youth group - not sure why I did this or he let them lol

Coolest kid ever!!

Summer 2011

Cody you are an amazing person! I can't really say kid now can I? You are totally cool, awesome, growing up, making better decisions, and I know you love us too!

You have had a crazy life so far - living in Panama, Puerto Rico, Kansas, TN, and Arizona! We sure have put you to the test already with adapting and rolling through life with what comes at ya!

I love that you used to call food noni's, you would as "What'dyou do", said you were a carnivore because you are only a meat eater!  Thank you for being the "man" many times when you were too young to have this responsibility. Hugging me when I was sad, wiping my tears, getting a band aid for my boo boos.

I love that you love to cook with me, hang out on the couch and watch TV with me, go to the road runner with me to get you a kit kat get a Mt. Dew.

You have even more great things ahead of you! You can do anything, be anything, and accomplish anything you set your mind too! You are an awesome person and we are so lucky you are our son!!

We love you and we are always here for you no matter how many trips you have had around the sun!

1 comment:

  1. awww, Happy Birthday Cody! Just like your Momma with your Mountain Dews and kit kats! :) Did you know when I babysat you when you were two I used to sneak you pieces at night when your Mom and Dad were at college classes? Shhh, don't tell! haha Maybe this is where you get it from!

    Hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete