CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Light The Night Walk



Giving Back

I have a special friend and she lost her mother last year after battling a grueling fight with Leukemia.

She is on a mission and I support her on this mission! She wants to fight Leukemia and Lymphoma! She wants to provide support, funds, and awareness about these terrible diseases.

On October 22, 2011 my daughter, Haley, and I will be joining Teresa for the Light the Night Walk in Tucson, Arizona. The funds raised will go towards the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

Can you spare $1.00?

That is all I am asking for! I have many special people in my life and I am blessed to have many friends on facebook and in the blogging world and if we all spared just $1.00 it would add up so quickly and go to a great cause to find a cure for cancer and to provide support for the families battling these diseases.

Take a moment and check out this link to some inspiring stories.


Wouldn’t we want someone supporting us in this effort if it was our spouse, parent, or child fighting this disease? I pray this never happens to any of us but I am going to step it up and support this great cause.

Can you join me? Will you join me?
My beginning goals is only $100.00 - Do I have 10 people out there willing to donate $10.00? Even $1.00. It all adds up!


Please visit my fundraising website:

Coming together is a beginning.  Keeping together is progress.  Working together is success.  ~Henry Ford



In Loving Memory of Brenda Buzard



Shanna's Fundraising Page

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Shanna! I always LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog! But today especially touched my heart! Thank you so much for doing this! Butterflies for Brenda is so blessed to have you on our team helping us have VICTORY over Leukemia & other blood cancers!! And I am so blessed to share a friendship with you!! You are doing so much and it means the world to me! You ALWAYS give 100% of yourself!!! Girl, you NEVER cease to amaze me!!! I love today's blog! You did an awesome job,thank you from the bottom of my heart! Love you Friend!

    ReplyDelete