CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

You never know what you are going to get!

You never know what you are going to get when you are living with growing kids!  I had a house full this morning and by mid day I decided I wanted to do something fun with the kids!

We ventured out and did a little birthday shopping for a good friend and then I did a small random act to surprise my kids and their friend and we went to eat at Johnny Rockets! (how are you doing on the challenge?)

If you've never been to Johnny Rockets their food is yummy and so much fun!

The kids were cracking up and having a great time singing songs from the 60's and 70's! It felt so good to surprise them with a fun day out and a great lunch! Ketchup Animals and Milkshakes for everyone!

As we were heading home every time I would pass this one truck the kids were cracking up! I couldn't imagine what they were doing but as I said - you never know what you are going to get with my kids!
I am still not exactly sure what the kids were doing or the faces they were making to the guy driving beside me but they were laughing so hard and it felt so good to know they were having a great time and enjoyed spending time with their mom! I mean I try to be cool and fun -  but face it I am mom and I know that all Tweens roll their eyes and think I am like 80 or something!

Today was fun! Pure Fun and it was such a great feeling to do something for someone else.

Again - I challenge you - do something fun, sweet, nice, random! It doesn't have to cost money or be big!  It's a great feeling and super awesome to see people smile!

Yes my kids are crazy!! But FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment