CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 3, 2011

Let's Fall Into Organizing



Finding motivation to stay on track can be difficult at times. However, I decided that starting in October I would complete one task a day to fall back into the routine of organizing, cleaning, and staying on track.
Deciding our master closet was the worst of the worst, I decided to tackle this problem head on!

Horrible, I know!



Really it is down right embarrassing but with both of us working the closet tends to take the brunt. This is one reason I started here.

How many pairs of boots can one man own?

This suit case has been sitting here since we took a vacation back to TN in June!



I decided I needed a system that hopefully we both can maintain.

I found these little nifty containers at our $.99 Store.


They work perfect for sorting make-up and personal items.

After a few hours and many bags of trash. I was so happy I buckled down and took the time to clean up our closet.

I was so happy I could walk on the floor without stepping on something.



I have a little more work to do on straightening up my clothes. But I will put that on my calendar as I fall back into organizing during the month of October.
So what are you waiting for?  Make your list and get started!
What do you like to use to get organized?








1 comment:

  1. You did a great job!

    Funny you posted this...because two days ago, I spent hours cleaning out my closet. It was a total scene!

    ReplyDelete