CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

12 Paws and 3 Tails

I haven't really touched on my awesome animals!  Yep - 12 paws and 3 tails that is what we have running around our house!  They are sometimes crazy, they've torn up some things, and ruined my carpet (ugh!) but I LOVE THEM!

This is Nikki. Otherwise known in our house as the "fat mammas". Ok so she is a big shih tzu and a little hefty but her she got her nickname because she is kind of hefty and she is a mamma to every little critter we have had. The poor thing has had to put up with countless kids and was pretty much pulled and drug everywhere when the kids were toddlers which has now made her well....temperamental. I find myself now having to put her up when little kids come over (after she nipped after my friends toddler - no blood but a little mark after he accidentally stepped on her tail). But I sure do love this dog!
She has made me upset at times for growling and like I said she nipped at my friend's little boy and I thought I was going to die! But this dog, she loves me and I love her. Nikki and I have been together for almost 8 years now and we have been through countless military deployments, and she has moved many times and thousands of miles. She has always adapted and still been a loyal friend and a protective companion.


This is Rebel or otherwise known in our house as "bubby shwubby". He was our solution when I started to get the itch to have more babies about 5 years ago.  I was sending my baby off to kindergarten, I was only 28 years old and many people my age were just now starting to have babies. But..... my mom and Michael got talking and they new I wanted another puppy so we agreed that I would move on from having another baby and settle for this cutie pie (and I got a new washing machine lol!).
Rebel is very curious about everything! He is always getting into some sort of trouble and we can totally thank him for ruining my carpets even though he is 100% potty trained. I think he does it on purpose when we don't do something he likes. But I can't help it, he is one of the loves of our lives and he is sweet and stupid but the most loving of all of our animals.
Bubby is the perfect medicine to a bad day! How can you resist that face?
Patches is the newest member of our family. We have had her about a year and a half and she is the funniest cat I have ever had. As you can tell she loves to sit in our sinks. She curls up and sleeps there. Sometimes she wants my sink and sometimes Michael's. She also loves to lay in our bathtub too! She is vocal and playful! She loves playing with straws and drinks water out of the faucet (as a matter of fact she almost refuses to drink water any other way).

As you can tell these 12 paws and 3 tails mean so much to our family! I know that these awesome animals love us and I can't imagine not having them with us everyday! After a stressful day I love petting and loving on our pets!

No comments:

Post a Comment