CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

On A Mission

Last week we had parent teacher conferences and I was speaking with my daughter's teacher and somehow we got on the subject of exercise balls and how it is a great tool to sit on. She said her dream would be to  have one for each kid to sit on. They would have to get up every 45 minutes to an hour to stretch and move around but it is a great tool for kids and it helps them pay attention.

I checked out different exercise balls and I found one like this one - it is a bit smaller in size which I think would work great!
TKO Anti Burst Fitness Ball Set 55cm

I am on a mission! I want to somehow get enough exercise balls for each kid in her class - so each kid can have one to sit on at their desk.

I need help and ideas on how to make this happen? I need to hear from you all! I know that I know people that have great ideas and can help me with this! Let me hear you!

I need help investing in our kids futures, our future! Help me with ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment