CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Awesome

Over the past week I have still been trying to complete one project a day/evening after I get home from work. Despite the craziness yesterday with Cody and his broken toe and work I was still able to squeeze in some time to work on the project.

My good friends and neighbors told me about a product Awesome they found it at a local store that is super affordable and nothing costs more than a dollar! I have used the line LA's Totally Awesome All Purpose Cleaner- CLR- 32 oz before but I had never used the one for tile and grout. I knew the other cleaner in this line of cleaner was AWESOME an lived up to its name so I thought I would give it a shot!

This is awesome for cleaning your grout! I am using this on my tile floor in my kitchen and den area. The people that designed our home obviously wasn't thinking about how white grout looks after a few months much less 4 years! This is a products that I have just come to love! I am not getting paid for this I am sure this company has no idea that I am singing their praises!

As you can tell the grout lines look so dark and terrible! All you have to do is spray the grout and let it stand for 5 minutes. You don't necessarily have to scrub before mopping or wiping up but I have found if I just take a stiff brush and just go over quickly without too much effort it makes the grout look even cleaner!

As you can see the slight scrubbing is bringing the dirt right up with the bubbles.

As you can tell by this picture the grout is much cleaner and if you look at the very top of the picture you can see a little area that hasn't been cleaned up compared to the rest of the grout.

I have a really large area that my tile covers and although this product works wonder and you don't have to do a lot of scrubbing the back breaking task of standing  over the floor so I am taking smaller sections at a time. I figure another night or two and I will be done with the entire area! This is the easiest grout cleaner I have ever used. AND really the only one that has ever worked!

Still taking one project on at a time - getting things accomplished without being overwhelmed!

2 comments:

  1. I am definitely going to pick up a bottle or two (or three or four) ;) But I agree with your comment... why do they use white grout? Are they kidding? Obviously they do not consult women when designing this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have to let us know how the products works on your floors too!

    ReplyDelete