CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Fall Back Meal

Doesn't everyone have a fall back meal? You know one you can make super easy, without thinking, and it still tastes great!

Well one of mine is spaghetti!

I know what you are thinking... what makes this so special? Read on and find out my special ingredient - I learned it from my dad - yummo!


\
Start off with a good meat! It really makes a difference and the price difference isn't that much and this is so much better for you!

Brown it up good!

OK - can you see that white stuff? See it there on the meat? All sparkly? Do you know what that is?
SUGAR!!! Yes it is! I know seems weird huh? I normally put about 1/4 to 1/2 cup if I am only making a pound of meat with the sauce. I add it in after I have browned the meat and drained off any grease. Give it a try I promise it is so good!

Add in a little jar Ragu..

Trying to do my part to be "green" and recycle!

A good tasting, good for you pasta!

Who has pasta without some yummy rolls?


Here it is! YUMMO!


4 comments:

  1. Found your comment on my friend Steph's blog. Thank you for this easy fall back meal! It's just what I need! Check out what I wear every Wednesday and my current give-a-way!
    xoxo
    derekandbeccasmith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so craving that now. I will try your sugar trick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sugar? Ok might have to try that. Oh! Your sample came in the mail! Haven't gotten a chance to use it yet but I'm going to asap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love spaghetti!! And we use that meat too.

    I've never heard of sugar in spaghetti, but it makes sense because sugar counteracts acid, which would be high in tomato sauce. I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete