CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

How 5 Little Words Can Change Your Day

This morning started off like most of my mornings. Hectic running around trying to get myself and 2 kids ready while feeding the dogs and getting out the door on time. Normally I work till 3:30 but this is my 4:30 week so I am trying to take advantage of a little (very little) extra time in the morning and also make my kids breakfast (because normally it is pop tarts or cereal).


As my daughter Haley came down the steps this morning she saw me making pancakes, stirring the batter, and blow drying my hair all at the same time (ok probably not the smartest or cleanest idea, except my hair was clean!). And she looked at me and went about her business and said "You really are Super Mom!"


All was Great! What a nice morning!

1 comment: