CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Beiber Fever? Will.I.Am? Are you Down With the Sickness?

Did I even spell Beiber right? Well, having kids young helps me stay "connected" to my kids, at least I think it does. I have to say that we do have some things in common, we like a lot of the same music and movies but sometimes I feel disconnected when they look at me like I have 3 eyes. BUT we try very hard to stay connected with our kids.



We have taken the kids several times to the Pumpkin Patch an hour away. This year Michael got to go with Haley's class on a field trip! I told him she will always remember her daddy going!
Watch out people! These 2 are one in the same!

Super Fun Vacation time in Phoenix

Haley and I had a great time at the Sweet 16 Party for Miley Cyrus a few years ago! Yes, I splurged and bought the tickets and it WAS worth it! We were the only ones on the entire ride!

Cody and I both got all dressed up to head out to the neighborhood Halloween party. Haley was a witch and dad was a Dr. (ignore the evil red eyes we have lol)

Having so much fun with my mini me.

Trying super hard to teach Cody his ABC's when he was 5. Trying to stay connected every was possible.


We had a blast at Metal Mulisha!

We took the kids to the Grand Canyon.

Cody and I hanging out at his 2nd Nascar Race!

Haley and I love to shop together! She goes for great deals too!

Michael and Cody love to go hunting together! Good ole country boys. They have to target shoot!

We jam it out, hang out and watch movies, take them for family activities. Trying to build memories the kids will always remember. Sometimes it's the small things that we never know that will stick. But I love making memories with our kids and I hope to stay connected by staying involved.

What sort of family activities do you do? I would love to hear about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment