CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's a Mad Mess

Every so often I have to redo our closet. It seems that it takes on a life of it's own!
I keep trying to convince my husband that he needs to find his own closet so I can just have his 2 racks as well. He laughs at me of course. So I decided to do the next best thing and that was to get some totes to put up my winter clothes since I need to make room for my summer clothes. It was 90 degree by mid March!

I will be the first one to say how fortunate and lucky I am to have such a big closet to hold my clothes and shoes. I am blessed, fortunate, and lucky so don't think I am just a brat that isn't appreciative for all the wonderful things I have in my life, material or not.

I have cleaned these shelves many times over. I hope that I won't have to do it again for some time.

I bought this very inexpensive over the door shoe holder. I have never bought one of these before. Does this mean I am officially getting old? Mostly I put all of my different pairs of flip flops in the holder. I do live in AZ so I have LOTS of flip flops. This cleared up so much room! Plus it will keep my cute shoes from getting squished by the manly shoes that get thrown onto the shelves.


The shelves look so much better and I even had room for my make up so I could get this off the bathroom counter.
The clothes are straightened out more and organized into the bins on the top of the shelf. I would love to have all matching hangers and I may get there one day but on a budget it really doesn't matter I guess if the hangers match in my closet or not. Who sees my closet? (except all my blogging friends lol!)

No comments:

Post a Comment