CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easy Dinner Idea

Want an easy dinner? I am always about using my crockpot the most I can. I love to put something in the morning and letting it cook all day while I am at work. How about some Pulled Pork BBQ sandwiches? Yummo!


I took a Pork Roast and Washed it off

Love my Crock pot! When I am going to be cooking overnight or all day while at work I will cook on low. But if I need to get something done quicker I will set it on high. This day I cooked the roast on low for about 7 hours.

I always think the roast looks gross like this. I will drain the fat and juices off (unless I am making a beef roast and want to make homemade stew later). When I put the roast in I add garlic, seasoning salt, and pepper!

After cooking the roast - I will pull it apart with tongs. When cooked thoroughly the roast just pulls apart.

Now, I will add in some BBQ sauce (doesn't really matter which kind but I do really like Famous Daves). I will put just a little bit in and mix thoroughly then when they make their sandwiches if they want more they can add to taste. See super easy! The crockpot did all the work while I was away at work.

Yummo - something fresh!


Add some fresh pineapple to your plate.


A  little pasta salad (that I showed you how to make the other day)
AND BINGO a great meal! Sorry I didn't get a pic of the final result of everything on the plates! Everyone ran off with their food!

You all know that I LOVE Organic Basic H2 Cleaner but sometimes I want something that makes sure there are NO Germs! When I am working with Chicken or Pork I want to make sure I have got all those little suckers gone! So I used my Germ Off Wipes

Love these!

Let me know if you get to make this easy dinner and how you like it!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds (and looks) like a great dinner. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too, LOVE using the crock pot. It makes my life SO much easier!

    I've never done pulled pork though, and that's my favorite meat from BBQ places, so I'll have to try your recipe. Thanks for sharing!

    I keep looking for the vegetable pasta (I've checked 2 grocery stores and Super Target) but I haven't found it yet! I'm on a mission!

    ReplyDelete