CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Quick Clean for Car Mats!

Since I am trying to convince my husband to get me a new car, I decided I should really look like I care what my car looks like and how clean it is right?

So I decided to enlist the help of one of my tweeners to help me get my car mats cleaned quickly.

Since I am loving my Shaklee Organic Basic H2 Cleaner we decided to use this to clean the mats. Since it is non-toxic and contains no phosphates I was comfortable using it outside to clean the mats and not have to worry about the run off.




We put about 2-3 drops of the concentrated cleaner on each run and started spraying them down.

Getting our feet smooshy with the soap made the cleaning fun!

Spray them down and it was done!

Quick and easy way to get a much needed item cleaned!



In Honor of Earth Day this month Shaklee is offering an amazing opportunity!

With a $30.00 purchase of products Shaklee is waiving the membership fee. You go to My Website for Lawson's Healthy Living and add your membership and then buy your items. At check out the membership will be free and there are NO minimums EVER! That is what I love!!  Also, if you are interested in becoming a distributor feel free to Email Me!

Don't pass up this awesome opportunity and a great opportunity to "Go Green" and get some great products that really work!




3 comments:

  1. Awesome!! I'm so bad about keeping my car clean too...I really should work on that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok that is pretty awesome, my floors mats are a nude shade so they be dirty!! Maybe I should try some of that out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I didn't even think of doing this with the Basic H2! Mine are SOOOO gross! I am going to do it! Thanks for the idea! :) Erin

    ReplyDelete