CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tween Girls - Not for the Squeamish

Here is my Disclaimer:  If gross pictures eaks you out TURN BACK NOW! OK so it might not be that bad but normally things don't eak me out but this one does.

About a year ago Haley wanted to start shaving her legs. I know 4th grade is super early but it wasn't for vain reasons the girl doesn't take after her momma's blonde hair I will tell  ya that is for sure! She definitely takes after her daddy in the color of her hair area!

So for the last year I have shaved her legs for her ( I should get some sort of award!) but finally I caved in and bought her a little shaver of her own. I mean she is going into middle school this year. I told her BE CAREFUL - nicks hurt and I still get them. Well... she listened and then slipped.


Seriously I thought I got her a super cute little razor. Maybe I was thinking if it was tiny it couldn't give big cuts. I was SO Wrong!

WATCH OUT HERE IT COMES- It's THE GROSS PICTURE!


This is about 3 days old! I couldn't bare to hardly look at it when she first did it much less took a picture of it. The cut is about 2 1/2 to 3 inches long!

The trials of being a mom to a tween! I tell ya one day at a time! I sure am hoping that this never happens again!




Learn about the Shaklee Difference!

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! Your poor daughter! That looks so painful :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouch! Best razor out there is the Gillette fusion.
    I swear by it, you wont get cuts from it ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeek!!! I SO KNOW how that feels, and that's a BIG one! Poor girl! Maybe she will be more careful next time?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am now a stalker ;)
    I bought this exact razor for my ittle sister whom is 9 last month! Yikes about the cut!

    Oh, and you TOTALLY deserve a super mom cape for saving her legs for her! Go you!

    ReplyDelete